Your home could help you improve your retirement. Deciding whether a lifetime mortgage is right for you is an important choice that needs expert advice. The Retirement Lending Advisers specialise in helping people make the right choices – it’s all we do.
Who are we?
The Retirement Lending Advisers are lifetime mortgage experts. We’re here to help you learn more about releasing cash from your property. We are a dedicated specialist, offering tailored advice for your personal circumstances. We can tell you if a lifetime mortgage, which is a loan secured against your home, is an option for you or not and arrange everything over the phone or face-to-face for your convenience. If a lifetime mortgage is an option for you, we’ll recommend a plan from a range of products from Legal & General Home Finance.
As the exclusive partner of Legal & General Home Finance our aim is to help advise you whether one of their products could be right for your circumstances.
How can we help you?
- Explain how a lifetime mortgage works and how it could benefit you.
- Help you to decide whether a lifetime mortgage is right for you.
- Tell you about the different options available from Legal & General Home Finance.
- Explain how a lifetime mortgage will reduce the value of your estate and may affect your entitlement to your means-tested benefits.
- Unlike some of our competitors, our advice service is free of any charge to you.
This is a lifetime mortgage. To understand the features and risks ask for a personalised illustration.